| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madison, Fl in April is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Madison, Fl April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Madison, Fl, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Madison, Fl:
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) NNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 236.5 kms (147 miles) NW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) NNW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) W
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) WSW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) SW
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) NNE
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 212 kms (131.8 miles) NE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 65.9 kms (41 miles) ENE
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 151.3 kms (94 miles) ESE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) ESE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) SSE